Recovery from Narcissistic Abuse, Gaslighting, Codependency and Complex PTSD (4 Books in 1): Workbook and Guide
This groundbreaking, therapist-recommended book includes four books (workbooks and guides) that will teach you from start to finish, everything you need to know about Narcissistic Abuse, Gaslighting, Codependency and Complex PTSD, as well as how to recover from each one of them.
Book 1: Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
- Learn about different types of narcissists, their personalities, and how they behave so you can spot them.
- Discover what manipulation tactics narcissists and other toxic people practice to keep you close and how to break free.
- Learn how to transform your mindset so you have strength to remove yourself from the toxic relationship.
- Understand how to recover from the trauma caused by the relationship with a narcissist.
- Identify strategies to get on, and stay on, the recovery path and become mentally tough.
- Learn how to stop attracting narcissists to ensure any future relationships are healthy ones.
Book 2: Gaslighting
- Understand gaslighting, love bombing and other tactics of abuse the narcissist uses.
- Learn how to break free and recover from narcissistic abuse.
- Read real-world scenarios and phrases between the narcissist and the victims in romantic relationships, friendships, families, the workplace, and more.
- Identify the 10 stages of gaslighting which are used to gain control of the victim – how and why it works.
- Understand simple yet effective strategies to protect yourself from being manipulated and abused.
- Learn important ways to heal and move on from relationships regardless of what has happened.
Book 3: Codependency Recovery Workbook
- Investigate the 5 primary causes of codependency that may be the root of your symptoms and powerful strategies to deal with them.
- Understand “The Giver” and “The Taker” roles and how they contribute to the unhealthy dynamic of the relationship.
- Read common scenarios of codependent relationships and dialogues to help you understand what it looks like in real life.
- Take the Codependency Quiz so you can look at your relationship and find codependent tendencies, change your behaviors, and build better relationships.
- Learn what the 6 types of boundaries are, how to set them without feeling guilty, and how not to relapse.
- Discover the 7-step plan and learn powerful strategies that will help you recover from being in a codependent relationship
Book 4: Complex PTSD Workbook
- Learn what Complex PTSD is, where it comes from, and how it differs from PTSD.
- Discover examples and exercises designed to teach you effective strategies to uncover and overcome past traumatic events.
- Learn tools to help you rewire your mind so you can overcome the fear and pain that accompany distressing situations.
- Read insightful prompts and reflections to help you work through C-PTSD and regain emotional control.
- Learn how to stop avoidance techniques you are subconsciously using in daily life which only keep you from progressing.
Recognizing the problem is the first step towards recovery, but you must take action, and you must take it now. This workbook and guide will help change your mindset so that you can set yourself free.
At the root of all healing work is awakening consciousness, a process of shining light into the darkness of the unknown. In recent years, Dr. Nicole LePera has become the leading voice in psychological self-healing, helping millions of people around the world rise out of survival mode to consciously create authentic lives they love.
In her first book, How to Do the Work, Dr. Nicole offered readers a revolutionary, holistic framework for self-healing. Now, in How to Meet Your Self, she shares an interactive workbook designed to help every reader uncover their Authentic Self. By objectively and compassionately observing the physical, mental, and emotional patterns that fill our days and create our current selves, we can more clearly see what we do not wish to carry into the future.
We all fall into conditioned habits and patterns—products of our past—that lead to cycles of pain, stuckness, and self-destruction. But as Dr. Nicole shares, we also have the innate ability to awaken to and change the behaviors and habits that no longer serve us, allowing us to step into the highest versions of ourselves. And as you work through this book and witness these default habits, from sleep to movement to eating, through emotional reactivity and core beliefs, you will never again have to ask: “but where do I start?”
How to Meet Your Self is a revolutionary guide, a kind and encouraging companion, and a comprehensive masterwork of self-understanding that will radically transform your inner work and outer world.
The Set Boundaries Workbook: Practical Exercises for Understanding Your Needs and Setting Healthy Limits
We all want to have healthy boundaries. But what does that really mean – and what steps are needed to implement them in our daily lives? Sought-after therapist and relationship expert Nedra Glover Tawwab presents clear explanations and interactive exercises to help you gain insight and then put it into action. Filled with thought-provoking checklists, questions, writing prompts, and more, The Set Boundaries Workbook is a valuable tool for everyone who wants to speak up for what they want and need, and show up more authentically in the world.
The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook: Learn Mindfulness, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Emotion Regulation, and Distress Tolerance
Do you have trouble managing your emotions? First developed by Marsha M. Linehan for treating borderline personality disorder, dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) has proven effective as treatment for a range of other mental health problems, and can greatly improve your ability to handle distress without losing control and acting destructively. However, to make use of these techniques, you need to build skills in four key areas: distress tolerance, mindfulness, emotion regulation, and interpersonal effectiveness.
The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook, a collaborative effort from three esteemed authors, offers evidence-based, step-by-step exercises for learning these concepts and putting them to work for real and lasting change. Start by working on the introductory exercises and, after making progress, move on to the advanced-skills chapters. Whether you’re a mental health professional or a general reader, you’ll benefit from this clear and practical guide to better managing your emotions.
Discover how much there is to love about yourself using this practical workbook for women of all ages. You’ll embark on your journey of self-discovery by learning what self-love is and then immersing yourself in exercises to help you build your self-esteem and improve your relationships.
What sets this self-care journal and workbook apart from other self-love workbooks for women:
- Proven techniques—Fall in love with yourself using a variety of compassionate exercises rooted in mindfulness and positive psychology.
- Inspiring prompts and motivating activities—Explore all that you are with quizzes and journaling exercises that will help you tap into your emotions and let go of limiting beliefs. Includes writing space for reflection and introspection.
- Empowering affirmations—Boost your positivity and nurture yourself using the uplifting affirmations interspersed throughout the book.
Create a life filled with purpose and greater self-love using the Self-Love Workbook for Women.
Self-Care Habits for Busy Women: A Guide to Choosing Yourself Every Day, Breaking Free From an Overwhelming Lifestyle, and 6 Steps to Getting Back on Track.
Reduce your anxiety and stress through self-care strategies you can easily incorporate into your day
Women take on many roles throughout the day. Long gone are the days when women were expected to be solely homemakers. Nowadays, in a 24-hour time span, you are expected to be a childcare provider, cook, maid, financial planner, chauffeur, teacher, lover…the list goes on and on. Unfortunately, because of these busy, hectic schedules so many women are shouldering every day, self-care gets pushed to the back burner because there simply just isn’t enough time in the day to give adequate attention to all of your responsibilities and take care of yourself.
But the truth of the matter is that self-care is vital to maintaining your mental health, and there are ways to quickly incorporate it into your busy schedule. In this book, you will discover:
- How anxiety and stress turn into overthinking and negative thought patterns, and how to fix these negative cognitive distortions to improve your mindset
- The powerful effects of boundaries — why setting and maintaining healthy boundaries in all areas of your life is an important aspect of self-care
- Why mindfulness matters, including 10 separate quick exercises in breathing and meditating
- Reminders on physical self-care — how sleep, diet, and exercise all contribute to stress and anxiety, and ways to use all three to improve your overall well being
- A 6-step plan to get you back on track when you have gone off the rails with your self-care
The Shadow Work Workbook: Take Care of Yourself by Releasing Emotional Blocks, Healing Your Inner Child and Uncovering the Shadow Self.
Are you suffering because of your reactions to the behaviors of people around you? Do you find it hard to interact with people you don’t like? Do you want to become self-actualized and fulfilled? Are you ready to explore and amend dark traits of your personality? This book might be everything you need. It is crucial to recognize the dark aspects of your personality for your peace of mind, as well as that of others around you. If you want to grow, develop, and completely embody who you are, then you must accept every part of yourself, even the darkness that resides in you.
Before jumping into the bandwagon of shadow work, one must recognize the importance of the Shadow Self and its components. This book is a complete guide containing all the information you need regarding shadow self. In rigid daily routines, people tend to forget about the darker aspects and energies around them. They are so used to faking the positive aspects of our life that they don’t even realize they are losing their identity.
Through shadow work techniques, you can embark on a journey to find your lost self. This book is a perfect guideline to balance your positive and negative sides.
The Journey To Self-Love Workbook: An Empowering Self-Esteem Guide For Women To Build Positive Self-Image, Release Self-Doubt, and Love Who You Are.
Discover the transformative power of self-love with The Journey To Self-Love Workbook for Women. This comprehensive guide has been expertly designed to assist you in embracing your unique qualities, constructing a robust foundation of self-esteem, and leading a fulfilling life overflowing with self-compassion and self-acceptance. This workbook is more than just a self-help book—it’s an immersive experience for personal growth and self-care, offering:
- An in-depth exploration of self-love principles and practices that will guide you on the path to greater self-awareness and self-acceptance, setting it apart from other self-help resources.
- Interactive journaling to encourage self-reflection and personal growth through thought-provoking prompts and interactive exercises, helping you identify your strengths, set goals, and develop a positive mindset.
- Practical advice, guided exercises, and valuable insights that make it a must-add to any self-help book collection, providing the means to build a fortress of self-love and self-acceptance, and promising to transform your life.
Moreover, The Journey To Self-Love Workbook makes a thoughtful and empowering gift. Whether the women in your life are on a path to self-improvement or merely intrigued by the concept of self-love, this workbook serves as an excellent resource for personal growth and self-discovery. Embark on your transformative journey towards true self-acceptance and unshakable confidence. Don’t wait another moment to start nurturing a healthier relationship with yourself. The time to change is now.
The Self-Esteem (CBT) Workbook for Adults: A Guide to Move Past Self-Doubt, Quiet the Inner Self and Positive Mindset
As you make your way through your own personal journey in the world, it’s natural to come up against things that you struggle with. And while there’s never any shame in admitting you need help or a break, ignoring these types of feelings will only send you further backwards deep down within yourself.
What you need is a simple, effective and real-world approach that allows you to celebrate who you are while making steps in the right direction. You CAN achieve all of this when you have the right resources in the palm of your hand. The Self Esteem CBT Workbook for Adults is for anyone who wants to embrace who they really are while also putting into practice techniques that work.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This comes at no extra cost to you.